Sunday, November 24, 2013

I know all university students will agree with me when I say, there seems to be a lack of funds in the bank account! Which is why when those three glorious months of summer holidays comes along, its straight onto seek and gumtree to hunt for seasonal jobs.

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of hospitality jobs around these days, and after three years of working in retail over x-mas, a job bar tending or waitressing was looking pretty fine! However, one qualification I lacked in order to apply was my RSA, or ‘Responsible Service Of Alcohol’ Certificate. RSA courses Perth was quickly typed into Google and bam, the opportunity to get my RSA was at my fingertips. 

However, the first few meant me venturing into the city, which, given my tired/post-exam state, I was not keen to do. The next few gave me the option to do it online, but I very much had my doubts about ‘legit’ it actually was. I came across the Hospitality Alliance Training site through a company I am already familiar with, ClubsWA. The easy to navigate site linked me to the Hospitality Alliance Training RSA course, which is nationally recognised and also provides you with a job ready RSA certificate on completion. 

A few hours later, I had a qualification which instantly put me in a position to apply for over 100 hospitality jobs within WA. To top it off, they had a Festive Season Special which meant the course cost me only $45 compared to the usual $65! So to all my fellow uni students looking for jobs (which I know you are!), jump onto http://www.hospitalityalliancetraining.edu.au/courses/wa/rsa to secure your RSA qualification at a exceptionally low price!

Till next time....

Bec Foster

1 comment:

  1. RSA Certification

    We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD Sydney.

    HOTLINE :
    1300 723 062
    1300 723 056

    CBD College is the leading training organisation in the Australia that offers Responsible Service of Alcohol training course and certification.

    ReplyDelete